Sunday, March 18, 2018

Did You Know You Can Convert Your Cars to Run Like Hybrid Cars

Did You Know
Did You Know You Can Convert Your Cars to Run Like Hybrid Cars

Last weekend my son and I put together our first semi Hybrid Car Conversion Kit to see how it would work.

For just under $120 we collected the material we needed from our local hardware store following the do-it-yourself conversion guide, and managed to piece it all together in about 4 hours.

There was a little bit of jiggery pokery involved in putting it together but nothing a laymen can't figure out, so you can avoid the mechanics fee.

We jumped on this bandwagon after my youngest son converted his car and wouldn't shut up about how lazy I was that I didn't take a few hours out my day to install this hydrogen kit which should supposedly save me cash loads and offer other benefits.

Well, it's been a month since I finally managed to shut him up by installing it in the engine department of my land cruiser and I must admit there are number of definite notable differences.

The engine I'm sure feels quieter and more responsive and the temperature has lowered some margin. With less carbon emissions I feel like I'm doing my bit for the environment but I can't lie and tell you that real reason why I installed this hybrid conversion kit was to help mother earth.

With my wife barking in my ear about trading in our car for some Toyota Yarris- God Forbid! It was with trepidation that I followed my sons advice. The clever little chap sure wasn't kidding about reducing my gas bill though.

It really has made a marked difference on the frequency I visit the pump. Getting approximately 40% extra out of a full tank has forced me to bite my tongue and concede that this truly is a wonderful way to get much more from your tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment