Monday, February 26, 2018

A Car For Kids - The Wonderful World Of Kids Cars!

A Car For Kids - The Wonderful World Of Kids Cars!
A Car For Kids - The Wonderful World Of Kids Cars!

I love cars. Ever since I was a young child I would live and breathe cars. Rather than have comic books as a child I'd read car magazines, when I was a teenager I'd always cut the grass using a ride on lawn mower pretending it was a car, and when I was old enough to drive I would simply drive from car dealer to car dealer looking at what car I wanted next. I love cars! Despite all the cars I have owned though there is one which I loved most, it was my go kart I had as a child, basically just a small car for kids, it only had room for one and would only go as fast as my little legs would pedal, but to this day I have so many memories of it.

I am not alone in loving cars, all the friends I had in school also loved cars and during breaks it's all we would talk about. My go kart was simple but these days there are so many different cars for kids including ones powered by an electric motor. Children have so much choice these days! So lets take a look at the different types available and since there isn't a car for kids of all ages to use we will take a look at which ones apply to which ages.

Very young kids need a car that is simple, not dangerous, and it needs to be small as often they want to use them in the house. There is a car for kids of a young age like this which works very well, they are called push cars. Push cars are not pedaled and they do not have electric motors, they move by moving you feet along the ground pushing and pulling it along. As these cars are small they work well inside the home, very inexpensive, and come in a variety of shapes and sizes.

As children get older they need a car that works outside as they started playing with friends. There is a car for kids that does work great outside, inexpensive, and can bring years of enjoyment. These are pedal cars, very much like the go kart I had as a child. Pedal cars are larger than push cars and work great outdoors, especially on hard surfaces. These cars are driven through a pedal and chain system just like ones found on bicycles so they are easy to operate and enjoyed a lot more by older kids than push cars.

A car for kids which can be a huge amount of fun is an electric kids car. These cars use electric motors to move the vehicle requiring no effort on the child's part. They can be the same size as a pedal car, or in some cases larger allowing 2 children to ride at the same time. They may also come with other features like working horns and headlights, and they can have a maximum speed of anywhere between 5 and 15 mph.

There is a car for kids of all ages, and no matter the style of car or how it is driven it will always bring a smile to a kids face and bring many memories which will stay with them for years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment